well, john and yoko had the right idea.
this hot chocolate could cause peace in the middle east. no – peace on earth. as if you thought it wasn’t possible.
pictured here is aroma espresso bar’s cappucino, but if my drink looked like that, even i, the non-coffee drinker, would have to try some. their hot chocolate is a handful of praline milk chocolates covered with hot milk and then stirred into a frenzy.
have a boner yet?
my top picks (in no particular order):
- hot chocolate
- aroma special salad:
- mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, hard-boiled egg, olives, and tuna or feta
- aroma all day power breakfast:
- 2 eggs any style, mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, olives, cream cheese and a hearty slice of aroma’s freshly baked bread
- the south american answer to the oreo; dulce de leche sandwiched between two shortbread cookies dusted with coconut and powdered sugar.
- mozzarella sandwich:
- mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic dressing served on aroma’s own bread